BioSET – A perfect partner for classical homeopathy
One of the important jobs of a homeopath is to help you identify and neutralize what we call maintaining causes of the health problems you are experiencing. That means problems with diet, environment and chemicals, sometimes even your personal care products.
These items may cause recurring immune reactions that occur hours, days or even longer after consuming the problem food or being exposed to the problem substance.
It can be terrifically confusing trying to figure out what keeps getting in the way of your body’s natural ability to heal. This is true when you are trying to figure it out on your own or even after allergy or blood testing. Often it is challenging to associate a symptom related to a food, environmental or chemical exposure. BioSET can help.
- Delayed immune reactions can express as:
- Irritability and agitation
- Sleeplessness and sleep disorders
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Itchy skin and rashes like eczema
- Brain fog
- Muscle or joint aches
- Chronic rhinitis (runny nose), congestion, and post-nasal drip
- Sore throats and coughs
Some authors estimate as many as 1 in 5 people suffer from some kind of food sensitivity, and these sensitivities can develop at any age. Similar reactions can also be triggered by animal dander, pollens, chemicals, and more. Many sensitive people react to all of these.
BioSET synthesizes knowledge from Homeopathy, Chinese Medicine, and modern research in biochemistry into a unique system to help with such issues. It is a totally non-invasive approach to help your body stay in balance. No needles or lab work are involved.
- Bioset includes:
- Gentle detoxification of the body
- Enzyme therapy to help correct nutritional deficiencies as well as improve absorption and digestion
- A unique acupressure technique that can neutralize the hostile relationship the body has with allergens or even with itself, often permanently.
At Rocky Mountain Homeopathy we have integrated BioSET as a key part of our whole-person homeopathy practice. We use it as a top tier method for removing obstacles to health.
Curious? For more information,
schedule a consult.